We offer two checking accounts based on the way you use your checking account, and whether or not earning a dividend is important to you.
Are you looking for FREE Checking?
- No minimum balance or per-check charge
- FREE first box of checks
- Simple, convenient Online Switch Kit makes it easy to switch to Metco checking
- Includes FREE Online Banking, FREE Electronic Statement Service and FREE Online Bill Pay
- No annual fee Visa Debit Card
- FREE access to hundreds of Privileged Status ATMs (new window/tab)
- Courtesy Pay — Pays overdrafts up to $500 for a small fee.
- FREE transfer from savings to cover overdrafts, six per month
Metco’s Ultimate Checking is perfect for the member who keeps a moderate to high ongoing-balance in their checking account and would like to earn a dividend on those funds.
Earn a BONUS RATE of 2.25% APY* On Balances Up To $15,000 When You:
- Post at least 15 signature-based Debit Card transactions per month for at least $5.00 each
- Direct Deposit your payroll or retirement check in to your account
- Use Metco’s FREE Online Banking and eStatement services
- Provide a valid e-mail address at account opening
For details, or to open an ULTIMATE CHECKING account, simply call or stop in to our office.
The term “account” refers to Metco Credit Union’s Ultimate Checking account. *Annual Percentage Yield (APY) paid on balances between one penny and $15,000, each statement cycle in which the minimum requirements are met. If you do not meet all of the minimum requirements during any cycle, your account will not be paid a dividend for that cycle. A fee of $10.00 will be assessed to your account if your balance falls below $1,000 during any statement cycle. Interest rate and APY subject to change at any time after the account is opened. At least 15 signature-based Debit card transactions must be posted to the account within a one calendar month period to qualify for a dividend payment. ATM and PIN-generated transactions do not qualify account for dividend payment. Available to Personal Accounts only. No monthly service charge. Other restrictions may apply. Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA.