It’s hard to anticipate vehicle repairs and maintenance. Budgeting for this can be difficult and can tie up funds meant for other needs. If your vehicle were to break down, our Route 66 Extended Warranty pays for the cost of covered repairs.
- Provides affordable extended warranty coverage on mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle
- No deductible
- Nationwide coverage
- 24/7/365 Emergency Roadside Service
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Total Loss Refund – If your car is declared a total loss by the insurance company, we will refund the entire original premium of your service agreement
- Rental Car Allowance
VEHICLE PROTECTION PLAN
Vehicle Protection Plan (VPP) is a package of coverage that protects the owner from normal driving incidents and out-of-pocket expenses that aren’t typically covered by insurance policies or manufacturer’s warranties.
- Replacement of lost, stolen or destroyed keys or remotes
- Repair or replacement of punctured, cut or flat tires and wheels due to road hazards or pot holes; includes cosmetic wheel repair
- Permanently removes minor dents and dings without harming a vehicle’s factory finish
- Repairs chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris
- Provides towing, tire and battery service