Metco is pleased to partner with local employers to offer Metco Credit Union membership as a benefit to their employees and their employees’ families. As a local business owned by the members who use our services, Metco is committed to offering products and services that not only meet the needs of our members, but also fulfill the requirements of low-cost, flexible tools that will assist you in reaching your short-and long-term financial goals.
Metco will help you take control of your finances by offering:
- Low-cost products and services
- On-site visits from Metco Credit Union staff to open new accounts and answer questions
- A focus on individualized banking, rather than a one-size-fits-all solution
- A designated group of staff members dedicated to serving employees of your company
- FREE one-on-one financial counseling, at work or at Metco Credit Union
- FREE lunch-and-learn educational seminars held in your workplace on topics such as: Home Buying and Mortgage Lending, Identity Theft, Home Banking and Online Bill Payment Training, Smart Borrowing Practices and Checkbook Balancing
For more information about Metco’s Employee Connect program, please contact Regan Roling at firstname.lastname@example.org.