Mega Saver Money Market
This special savings account makes your money work harder for you and still provides the flexibility you need.
- Receive high interest rates with slightly higher minimum balances
- Offers tiered rates with higher-paying dividends as the average balance increases
- Money remains accessible, six withdrawals per month maximum
Open an account today!
Diversify your savings by investing in a Certificate of Deposit (CD). Metco offers great rates and convenient terms at several investment levels.
- Receive highest competitive rates
- Low minimum deposit levels available
- Dividends compound quarterly
- Automatically renewable at maturity
IRAs & ESAs
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Whether you’re years away from retirement, or it’s right around the corner, an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can be a powerful tool to help you save. Metco offers two types of IRAs: a Traditional IRA and the Roth IRA.
Traditional IRA: an Individual Retirement Account in which contributions may be tax-deductible.
Roth IRA: an Individual Retirement Account that enables you to withdraw your earnings completely tax free after you reach age 59 1/2, provided your account has been open at least five years.
Education Savings Account (ESA)
Coverdell ESAs were created to help you pay for your child’s education expenses, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment and in some cases, room and board, as well as computers.
- Contributions to an ESA are never tax-deductible
- ESA offers the potential for tax-free withdrawals, including earnings
- Total contributions each year cannot exceed $2,000
- You can contribute the full amount if you are a single filer with Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) up to $95,000 or a joint filer with MAGI up to $190,000
- You can withdraw funds at any time. To avoid tax consequences, you must use the funds to pay for qualified expenses for your child before they reach age 30