We offer two types of Home Equity products based on your needs:
- Home Equity Loan – Best used when you know exactly how much you need. Typically used to pay for a specific item or purpose.
- Home Equity Line-of-Credit – This is a line of credit you can access as-needed. So, you can borrow as much money as you need now, and then access more again when you need it.
Whether you’re dreaming about improving your home, financing your child’s wedding, buying some big-ticket item, or simply want to consolidate high-rate debt in to one manageable payment, a Home Equity Loan or Line-of-Credit from Metco is a great option.
Borrow from the equity you already have in your home so you can stop dreaming and start living!
- Choose* between a low fixed-rate Loan, or low variable-rate Line-of-Credit
- Pay no closing costs* when you borrow $10,000 or more
- Finance up to 100% of the tax-assessed value of your home
- Terms may be based on repayment periods of up to 15 years
- Interest payments may be tax deductible**
Rates, terms and offers subject to change Without notice. Loans offered with qualified credit. Contact the credit union for full details and disclosures. *Appraisal is borroWer’s responsibility, if required. **Consult a tax professional. Equal Housing Opportunity. Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA.