As a member-owned credit union, we believe it’s important to offer our time, talents and treasure to the communities where our members live and work. This year our staff participated in the following charitable causes:
- Teamed-up for “Bowl For Kids’ Sake” to raise more than $1,300 for Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- Awarded $500 college scholarships to members Nathaniel Allaire, Shelby Alexander and Nathan Giddings.
- Hosted our 4th Annual Charity Cookout to raise $540 for the Helping Hands Ministry
- Participated in the Breast Cancer Walk
- Rang the bell for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign
- Raised money to support the United Way
- Held our annual canned food drive. Collected 230 pounds of food and $470 cash for the Linn Area Food Bank.